I Googled myself and to my surprise despite not using ANY social media there was a picture that I took on my self phone and emailed to a couple of family friend.It was of me and my husband.

I clicked on it and up showed my resume, my deceased father's name listed as a relative and other people that I had never heard of, a map with my address, my age, etc. And if someone wants to pay for it they can get more information.

How is this legal?Again, I have never had not even a Pinterest page.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss background check. Radaris needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned background check in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Radaris.

Had an Experience with Radaris?

Comments

Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more