Bogus info, I googled myself and found myself on this site and am now leaving messages on their phone to delete info which is wrong.They do not answer their phone, they say operators are all busy and tell you to leave a message.

I have two names on the site, maiden and married and I have no idea how, I inserted other names of people I know and nothing came up about them.

They also posted my resume from Linkedin which I have deleted my account and want them to delete all the info connected to me.The site is dishonest, they do not answer the phone and it is impossible to take down your account.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Radaris. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Radaris.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Radaris to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Radaris?

Comments